|Cinema 4D render with final compositing completed in Adobe Photoshop|
|Cinema 4D render with Final Compomsiting done in Adobe Photoshop|
Now for the original images
techniques which worked for me in accomplishing this composite work.
- Map the original still images to a floor and background in Cinema 4D
- Create your text and position them where you best think they need to be
- Randomness adds realism and believability to your works
- Pay attention to the direction of the light and shadows in the original still image and try to reproduce it in Cinema 4D
- In photoshop, use colour correction techniques to match the two sets of pictures.
- Use scale, position and rotation values wisely, to achieve the look of depth and perspective.
- Be creative, crazy, and have fun.